iOS App Developer (m/f/d)
Do you want a 4-day work week in an exclusive team?
Do you value state-of-the-art equipment in a working environment?
Would you like to determine yourself when you work in office or in home office?
Then you have found the right place:
We are a fast-growing software company specializing in the development of digital sales and service systems for cloud & mobile computing. Our services range from standardized, ready-to-use SaaS solutions to customized implementations with system integration. Research and development shape our entrepreneurial self-image and actions.
As a certified Microsoft partner, blue-zone AG provides the mobile Field Force Automation app in the highly scalable, secure and powerful Azure Cloud. We also provide seamless integration of CRM, ERP, product information and content management systems into our sales or service app.
What we offer:
- 4-day work week
- State-of-the-art working environment equipment
- Modern work resources
- Home office/office occupation in tandem
- Fast decision making processes
- Good teamwork and participation in designing internal/external processes
- Regular participation in further training and certification measures
- High quality coffee and vitamins
We are looking for ambitious colleagues to strengthen our teams with immediate effect.
What you should bring with you:
- Fun with new technologies
- You enjoy working in an agile environment
- Ability to work in a team
- Strong customer orientation
- Interest in cloudnative software development and architecture
- Enjoy abstract thinking
- Good German and secure English skills
- Completed studies in the area of computer science, business informatics or comparable qualification
- Preferably programming skills in SWIFT or Objective-C
- Knowledge of using the tools Git, Jira, Xcode, Azure DevOps is an advantage
- Interest in the entire software lifecycle, from new feature development to quality assurance and app operations
- Independent and target-oriented way of working
Do you feel addressed?
This position is available immediately. We look forward to receiving your meaningful application to:
Am Oberfeld 1
Tel. 089 2306955-16
Please feel free to address your questions to Ms. Ingrassia.